ABOUT RIEDEL CRYSTAL
- RIEDEL CRYSTAL (established 1756) has been producing glass in the heart of Europe for over 250 years and for eleven generations.
- Family owned and operated by GEORG J. RIEDEL (10th generation) and MAXIMILIAN J. RIEDEL (11th generation).
- RIEDEL is recognized worldwide for designing and producing the highest quality glasses and decanters for the enjoyment of wine and spirits.
- Top-rated wineries and restaurants throughout the world use RIEDEL.
- RIEDEL produces collections for every lifestyle and price range, whether for critical wine valuation, a picnic or dinner. There is a series for every wine lover.
AT RIEDEL, CONTENT COMMANDS SHAPE
Perfectly designed glassware enhances the aroma and the flavor of all aromatic beverages. • In the late 1950’s, Claus J. Riedel was the first person in history to introduce and develop wine-friendly stemware.
- Wine-friendly stemware translates and delivers the bouquet, taste, balance and finish of a wine to the senses.
- Based on this principle, Riedel introduced the concept of grape-specific glassware.